NOTE: Transfer eligibility forms (207 and 510); foreign student eligibility form; and fifth-year applications are available from the incoming/current school – please contact school’s athletic administrator.
|Appeal of the Commissioners Decision (other than transfer eligibility) 7-1-07.pdf|
|File Size:||83 kb|
|Administrative Check List for Transfer Eligibility 6-13-12.pdf|
|File Size:||203 kb|
|Request for Appeal of Section Decision on Transfer Eligibility|
|File Size:||40 kb|
- Coaches/Athletic Directors may purchase/order patches via- C.I.F Home Site only Please click here-------> C.I.F Home Site
- Note: Special orders such as Championship & Runner up patches take at least 3-4 weeks to arrive at the CIFSDS Office.
Tournament: Sanctioned Events
This application to be used when inviting schools from California, Arizona, Nevada, Oregon, Alaska, or Hawaii or from non-border states when less than five states are invited or less than seven schools are invited.
- NFHS online sanctioning only (www.nfhs.org) is required when:
- Any interstate or international (including Mexico and Canada) event involving two (2) or more schools which is co-sponsored by or titled in the name of an organization outside the school community.
- Events in non-bordering states if five (5) or more states are involved.
- Events in non-bordering states if more than eight (8) schools are involved.
- Any event involving two (2) or more schools that involves a team from a foreign country (including Mexico and Canada).